After more that 30 years of implant treatments, why are so few U.S. general dentists placing implants?
Dental Implantology has not changed much over the years. For decades the support structure, materials, implants and equipment were not designed or produced for general dentists. There was a time when manufacturers would not even sell implants to general dentists. This lack of attention and support for the general dentists became the norm and it is now the status quo.
Our aim is to change the status quo. We want general dentists to place implants.
To accomplish this aim we re-examined everything about the dental implant industry from training and support, to instrumentation, to implant designs. We then created products and services to fill in the gaps and missing pieces to serve the general dentists needs.
We invite all dentists to see and experience this remarkable solution in person.
Our redesign produced a GP solution with new technology and a formal support structure.
New Technology Innovations:
As we examined the current crop of implant offerings from a GP perspective, we found that there is tremendous room for innovation and improvements!
Implant design innovations – Our patented “Fin” thread design creates dramatic stability. We virtually changed the status quo formula around the implant body – we leave 90% bone and then the remaining 10% is a “fin” thread of high strength titanium. This gives the GP a game changing advantage of bone preservation and initial implant stability. GP confidence increases with having the very latest in engineering advances on their side.
- We created GP centric curriculum and protocols
- We engineered the instrumentation for bone quality management
- We designed surgical kits, restorative kits, osteotome kits and sinus lift kits
- We reduced the numbers of parts and pieces
- We improved the implant carrier and the implant packaging
- We established lab partnerships that will provide digital workflow and guided surgery
These innovations are significant and are many are patented and patent pending.
New Peer Support:
We didn’t stop with patented technology, we continued the innovations with a unique inclusive support program. We are building GP focused training courses and a cooperative support network of mentors who provide surgical assistance and ongoing help.
Dentists are not left alone to solo their first implantology treatments.
- Courses for new and experienced implant dentists
- A sequence of additional training courses including, Team Training, Restorative, Advanced Bone & Sinus lift, Implant Complications. courses
- Events, retreats and inner circle leadership opportunities
We invite all dentists to come see and experience this remarkable solution at one of our Implant Placement Courses. Whether you are new to implant placement or experienced we need you both to help accomplish the aim of getting all GP’s to confidently place implants.